Award-winning villa development with superb sea views
A luxury award-winning development of 18 design-led sustainable villas in the exceptional location of Real de La Quinta, where the views towards Gibraltar and Africa are arguably among the best in the world. The setting is unique, with Marbella’s iconic La Concha mountain on one side, bordering a UNESCO biosphere reserve and just a 15-minute drive from Marbella.
These are innovative and environmentally sustainable 3- and 4-bedroom villas that are an integral part of the land upon which they are being build. All of the 18 villas, as well as the furniture and fittings in them, are different from each other. The commonality they share, aside from the marvellous views, is that all are of the highest standard of construction and design and all display a level of innovation and creativity rarely found in residential developments.
- 3- and 4-bedroom villas with private pool and built areas from 642m2
- Outstanding views over a lake, golf course and mountains, the Spanish coastline to Gibraltar and Africa beyond
- Private, gated community within the exclusive Real de La Quinta
- Windows disappear inside walls: lounge and terrace merge seamlessly
- All villas include a multi-use basement that can be customised to requirements
- All villas are offered with the option of purchasing the designer furniture, fittings and decorations as seen
- Generous, individual plots with uninterrupted sea views and complete privacy
Set in Real de la Quinta
Real de La Quinta is a new landmark residential country club resort where nature and the modern world coexist in perfect harmony. The resort occupies 200 hectares of mountainside estate set in the idyllic foothills of the Sierra de las Nieves. This project occupies 6.5
hectares of this paradise, on the highest villa plot in the resort.
- Sea Views